R. A. Wood Associates Software - TunerHelper
TunerHelper Latest Version 2.5.3
- Easy to use graphical interfaces display "spectrum analyzer" view of all signals and spurious products.
- Used to design and specify filters and mixers in a frequency conversion process.
- All parameters (eg. mixer spurious and isolations, filter rejections, etc.) are configurable.
- Works for up conversions and down conversions.
- Adjustable input pre-selection filters, mixers, and output post-selection filters.
- All parameters and scenarios may be saved to and loaded from data files.
TunerHelper aids in the design of a receiver or transmitter frequency conversion scheme by providing a user friendly interface for analysis. Specify the input pre-selection filter requirements, the mixer spurious requirements, the leakage requirements, and the output post-selection filter requirements to view the signals and spurious products in your design. The program allows the user to determine all output signal and spurious products for any input frequency and amplitude. All filter and mixer parameters may be saved to files for use in other conversion schemes.
Current Program Features
Select, analyze, and view spurious products for any order up to order 20R X 20L.
Define pre-selection Filter Interface
- Use the pre-selection filter interface to define pass-band and rejection points for the pre-selection filter.
Define Mixer Interface
- Use the Define Mixer Interface to specify all the mixer parameters:
- Spurious levels for each spur order
- Mixer port to port isolation
- Mixer conversion loss
- Mixer LO power
- Mixer Conversion Scheme
Define post-selection Filter Interface
- Use the post-selection filter interface to define pass-band and rejection points for the post-selection filter.
View Spurious Responses for:
- Mixer Only
- Input pre-selection filter and mixer
- Mixer and output post-selection filter
- Input pre-selection filter, mixer, and output post-selection filter
Adjust the signal amplitude and frequency to view the resulting output signals and spurious products.
Data and parameters from TunerHelper may be automatically transferred to SpurFinder.
- Buy both TunerHelper and SpurFinder to take advantage of using these programs in tandem.
- View the entire conversion scheme in SpurFinder, not just the spurious products for a given input frequency.
Screenshots and Examples
Pricing and Trial Information
Download TunerHelper now for a free trial version. This trial version has all features available to the user except for the following limitation:
- The Local Oscillator (LO) value is locked at 16.0 MHz.
The full version is available for purchase for $129.99 (US Dollars). Buy now to unlock all program features.
Software Download Page
©1995-2018 by R. A. Wood Associates